It all starts with a comprehensive site survey. Our experienced team will spend a day at your premises getting to know your power usage patterns and making a note of the equipment you have.
We then go away and create a detailed savings report outlining exactly how much you will benefit from Voltage Optimisation; a document we use as part of our guarantee.
Every Eco-Max Power we sell is manufactured specifically for your business. Using a range of add-on modules we adapt the system to perfectly match your power requirements. No two systems are the same; but using a modular approach we are able to offer you a bespoke solution at an off the shelf price.
- Typical returns of 25-50% per annum on your investment
- 2-4 year payback
- 5 year warranty (extendable with servicing)
- UK manufacturer
- Finance options available – cash positive from day one
- Power Factor Correction
- Harmonic Filtration
- Surge Protection
- Address power quality issues
- Quick and easy to fit
- Reduces your Carbon Footprint
- Prolong the life of your electrical machinery
See our Case Studies of how Eco-Max Power has benefited other companies in your industry.
Power Optimisers are bespoke built to suit a sites specific requirements.
These are entry level units and have three manually adjustable savings settings with a fixed voltage reduction and are suitable for sites which have a stable incoming supply voltage.
In addition to the three saving settings, the EMPi optimiser has a unique BrownOut™ low voltage seamless inhibit feature which ensures the optimised voltage is never too low. Multi-functional input metering, output voltage and status indication are also provided as standard together with remote metering and monitoring.
This offers staged voltage tracking for sites which experience fluctuating supply voltages. It provides a fixed output from pre-determined levels regardless of the incoming supply voltage. Multi-functional input metering, output voltage and status indication are also provided as standard together with remote metering and monitoring.
This bespoke hybrid solution combines super low loss distribution transformers with close coupled LV voltage optimisation. This solution is ideal where new HV transformers are required or when space is limited as the hybrid solution can tailored to fit a similar footprint to that of the transformer being replaced, so installation is existing old HV transformer out, and new hybrid EMP-HV back in. The most advanced EMP-HV models provide an optimised output voltage at pre-determined stages regardless of the incoming supply voltage. Multi-functional input metering, output voltage and status indication are also provided as standard on all models together with remote metering and monitoring.
WHY FIT AN ECO-MAX POWER TO YOUR ORGANISATION?
Energy saving on an industrial scale
This facility can be specified as an addition to the Eco-Max Power and Eco-Max Commercial units. Ideal for use by non-technical staff this switch allows you to manually bypass the Optimiser Unit and converts the supply to its original, non-optimised level. Ideal for testing new equipment or when you have an electrical fault.
Because the Eco-Max Power range is bespoke manufactured by GWE to suit a specific site we can combine it with any other Power Quality solutions that may have been highlighted as a requirement for the site, during the detailed survey for example. By combining our other technologies such as Power Factor Correction, Harmonic Filtration and Surge Protection the Eco-Max Power Range can be a fully comprehensive Power Quality Solution for your whole site.
How do I know it works?
Here are just some of the businesses who currently save using an Eco-max Commercial Voltage Optimiser from GWE Group.
With the standard integral remote monitoring system, you will be able to see for yourself exactly what you are saving, in real time, anytime and from any PC, Tablet or smartphone.
- Customers see what they are saving in real time, anytime, from any device
- Mobile applications for ipad, iPhone, Android and PC
- No upfront cost, 12 months data storage and free access to monitoring portal included
- Expandable, can monitor multiple meters including gas and water for total control
- Can be used to generate automated billing and send meter reading – great for landlords
- Increases awareness of energy consumption, Dashboard can be displayed in receptions etc
- Diagnose the Optimiser and set up email notifications, eg if consumption too high at night
- Download and review historical consumption data, KW, Volts, Amps etc
- View live status and consumption in real time
- 1 min data resolution
- Display as graphs
- Export raw data to excel for further analysis
WANT TO BUY?
Already know what you want and would like to know how buy?
Copyright © 2016-2018 GW Energy. Website designed by Volta Creative.